The successful candidate will work as part of our Projects team, helping to ensure we achieve best in class results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients ranging from Bio-Pharma, Medical Device, Semiconductor, Manufacturing & Food/Beverage industries. The role is primarily office based with occasional site visits. Rewarding role with strong potential for career progression. The job will suit a candidate who is motivated, looking for professional development & a strong team player.
- Responsible for assisting Design as part of Projects Team.
- Review Tender Documents with Projects Manager, develop system design & identification of key project milestones.
- Production of layouts, Schematics & Network Architecture drawings.
- Develop device layout plans.
- Preparation of RAMS.
- Drafting of FAT & SAT documents.
- Preparation of Commissioning Folder for planned site works.
- Development of Cause + Effect Documents, Configuration Documents for Controllers.
- Production of Checklists & all related paperwork required for Commissioning Team.
- Ability to manage workload of working on multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Ensure all aspects of Health & Safety on site are adhered to by Commissioning Team.
- Configuration, setup & testing of Controllers & associated I/O modules.
- Setup of comms hardware, assistance with Commissioning – setup of Graphics PC, HMIs.
- Building of Graphics / SCADA systems, inputting I/O, developing layouts.
- Technical assistance to onsite Commissioning Team.
- Onsite Commissioning work where required.
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline such as Automation / Instrumentation.
- Strong technical skills & knowledge.
- Proficient with MS Office package: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficient with AutoCAD (training can be provided)
- Previous experience/exposure to PLCs, SCADA & Electrical Drawings is advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative & provide innovative solutions to complex issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop projects as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.