TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
GE Measurement & Controls TransPort PT878 flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package. It is a go-anywhere portable meter with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just minutes of opening the box.
It measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes non-intrusively, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination. Temperature transducers are available for measuring energy flow rate.
Features and Benefits
- Its patented correlation algorithms resolve transit-time signals like no other flow meter
- Measures flow in ultrapure to extremely dirty liquids such as raw sewage and slurries
- IP67 submersibility to protect the unit against water damage
- Small, lightweight and easy to use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for most pipe sizes and materials, including lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Built-in data logger can store more than 100,000 flow data points and up to 32 sets of site location parameters
- Infrared port transfers data log, site and other files to your PC
- Rechargeable battery provides six to eight hours of continuous remote operation
- Multiple language user interface – Second languages available are: Dutch, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, South America Spanish, Swedish
You Tube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8T5XGgchpo