OBW Technologies is offering the G7 EXO Area Monitor for rental.G7 EXO features fully automated connectivity. Simply turn it on and EXO does the rest, connecting to the Blackline Safety cloud through 4G.
Versatility is core to EXO, featuring a stainless steel base plate that supports several methods of mounting, including our survey tripod, low-base tripod, and universal mount for scaffolding, poles, and walls.
G7 EXO is the first and only area gas monitor to features the option of a four-channel remote sampling pump. With one area monitor, EXO enables businesses to remotely sample up to four confined spaces or remote locations sequentially, with up to 30 m (100 feet) of tubing.
It’s quick and easy to manage the remote sampling settings of EXO area gas monitors within the Blackline Live cloud-hosted software. Configuration profiles automate the process of configuring fielded EXO area monitors, eliminating the risk of misconfiguration.
- Deployment Magic — Just place it where you want, push “setup wizard” and G7 EXO does the rest. Leveraging integrated connectivity, EXO’s direct-to-cloud capability makes updates and data collection automatic and hassle-free.
- Unlimited Connectivity — Unlike the competition, each G7 EXO connects directly to the cloud so there are no range limits between monitors or a maximum number of devices allowed on the network. EXO comes with integrated cellular connectivity supported in over 100 countries, with available remote global coverage through an optional satellite module.
- Longest-Lasting Battery Life in the Industry — EXO works harder and longer than the competition. You’ll get 100 days of continuous run time with a four-gas cartridge, including continuous cloud connectivity. Leave it for months without wasting valuable time changing batteries, and with an intrinsically safe charge cord or solar panel, you can keep EXO running virtually forever.
- Versatile Customization and Integration — Two configurable output ports make it easy to integrate EXO into existing safety and control systems. EXO gives you versatile power options with 100-day battery, charge cord or solar panel, and integrates into your system at the systems or cloud level.
- Built For the Real World — With a tough, aluminum frame and rubber bumpers, EXO keeps working no matter what you or Mother Nature put it through. It’s designed for everyday wear and tear for workers on the go, so you can leave it outside and your worries behind.