We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Senior Sales Executive with a track record of finding and closing new business. The role will suit an experienced and proven Sales Executive with tenacity, attention to detail, technical skills, project management experience and most of all a hunger to win. The role is full-time and will allow for a combination of working from the office, from home, and frequent site visits.
- This is a revenue quota-carrying direct sales role (“Hunter”), responsible for identifying and delivering new sales opportunities across Ireland, and meeting and exceeding individual sales revenue targets.
- Main target segment will be fixed gas detection systems, companies looking to acquire or to upgrade their current technology.
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources including website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Educate prospects on the opportunities and benefits of our solution’s.
- Draft and follow up on proposals and quotations, overcome objections and close sales, while working to a quarterly sales target.
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics.
- Acquire, maintain and keep up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on current customers, business potential, purchasing protocols, competitor activity and market trends.
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive.
- Develop and execute detailed go to market strategies that deliver business growth and incremental revenue
- Interpret internal and external market intelligence and information sources to identify new business opportunities.
- Provide up to date and accurate sales pipeline information in OBW’s CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline such as Automation / Instrumentation. Business qualifications with relevant work experience will also be considered.
- 5+ years experience in sales, with a track record in meeting sales targets and selling a B2B product with a financial focus. Experience in Fixed Gas Detection an advantage.
- Ability to successfully manage sales deals through the sales process, negotiation, and contract signature, both independently and in collaboration with colleagues
- Ability to build and develop excellent customer relationships
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, with active listening skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated self-management skills, including a proven ability to work independently, to deadlines, set project plans, and deliver results on time, as promised
- Presentation & product demonstration experience
- Strong business analysis and financial acumen.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred