OBW Technologies are looking for a Marketing/Sales Adminstrator for their growing team. We are the Honeywell Distributor and Service Partner in Ireland. As well as the Sole Distributor for Blackline Safety/
The information on the position is below. If you are interested in this role please register your interest and one of our team will be back to you.
- Monitor Googles ads and Google Analytics
- Cold call for field sales and help with quotes for field sales team
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters and merchandise.
- Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by Manager
- Assist with copywriting, artwork, and web workflow for planned print and digital marketing
- Organise and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops and conferences.
- Support Manager and Sales team by co-ordinating and collating content to support campaigns.
- Post marketing updates through internal communication channels.
- Evaluate ideas for marketing projects to assess feasibility and requirements in conjunction with Manager.
- Research relevant sources for content, such as scientific publications, industry media and social media outlets.
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media.
- Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilized to communicate with customers.
- Digital Marketing (Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO) experience
- Website Management
- Ecommerce website knowledge
- Proven experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective project and event management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, such as time and project management and prioritising.
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Ability to research and clearly document technical information.
- A clear, concise writing style.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to be a positive, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.