OBW Technologies Ltd, the leading national provider of portable and fixed gas detection sensors and solutions in Ireland is currently looking to hire a Marketing & Sales Executive to join their fast-paced, dynamic and growing team in Limerick.
- Develop & support marketing plans by providing market insights through data mining of various internal and external data sources, including providing product and competitor market research as required.
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters and merchandise.
- Assist with copywriting, artwork and web flow for planned print and digital marketing communications.
- Maximize campaigns by providing analysis on the performance of all marketing activities.
- Organise and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops & conferences. Attend domestic and international events to promote products as required.
- Provide business analysis support to Sales teams where market reviews or data analytics are required for customer presentations or quotations. Along with supporting the Sales Team; with quotations, cold calls, meeting minutes etc
- Candidates will ideally hold a third level or equivalent qualification in Marketing or Business, with 2-3 years plus experience in a similar role.
- Analytical and commercial mindset, able to interpret data in different formats to provide insight in a commercial context. Able to present their insight in a clear and concise manner to Management and Sales teams at all levels in the organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- A good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
- Ability to research and clearly document technical information.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and advanced Excel skills are preferable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.