Comply with safety procedures and protect workers with the most user-friendly area monitor of its kind.
Get a Quote
• Up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge. Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class.
• Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors. Choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuring percent LEL and percent by volume).
• Integrated Noise sensor and Metrological data sensors.
• Enhanced configurations with programmable input and output.
• Approval for explosive atmosphere. Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1.
• Flexible applications. Zone declassification, turnarounds, confined space, routine maintenance, fence line, and more. Available with a pump for remote sampling.
• One-button operation. Grab and go. No expertise required.
• Simple setup with a smartphone. Easy mobile app for alarm set points, calibration records, and more.
• Added protection. Alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless Safety Perimeter Position several Honeywell BW RigRat monitors to form a wireless safety perimeter.
- Remote Monitoring Use with Honeywell’s remote monitoring software to see gas readings, location and other data from any device with an internet connection — for fast, informed
decisions. Add an optional noise sensor or meteorological sensor.
- Honeywell Touchpoint Plus Compatible Use with the Honeywell Touchpoint Plus controller for visibility on Honeywell BW RigRat monitors
and workers’ personal detectors.