ExpertTM 3400 Hydrostatic level transmitter with ceramic capacitive measuring system and built-in breather tube for direct air pressure compensation, designed for use in waterworks, sewage treatment plants and industrial applications. The transmitter is accurate and has long term stability. It is very robust and designed for applications in rough environments with aggressive chemicals and fluids.
A major design feature is the programming facility using a standard USB interface and a laptop computer, the servicing transmitter can be programmed on-the-fly to the required measuring range.
The design without sharp edges prevents particles, textiles and paper from sticking to the housing or the diaphragm.
- Ceramic diaphragm, PPS body,
- 2-wire 4 – 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
- Surge resistance
- Accuracy better than ± 0.1 % and stability 0.1 % per year
- Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
- Steel reinforced PUR cable with high tensile strength (1000kg)
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 0,3 m to 0 – 300 m
- Waste water
- Process water
- Chemical tanks with a range of acids, bases and ferric chloride.
- Approved for mounting in explosion hazardous areas.