The Gas Data GFM426 offers fast, accurate measurement and analysis of gas output, giving you the ability to manage both gas collection and treatment systems effectively, to ensure maximum efficiency of power generation.
In addition to an array of our renowned analysis sensors, this instrument features a second sampling tube and an independent pressure management module. By connecting the tube into the second wellhead port users can capture detailed atmospheric, static and differential pressure readings, and gas flow rate.
The GFM426 has been designed with the needs of the landfill operator in mind.
It has 5 gas channels, measures atmospheric, static and differential pressure – and can be used with an orifice plate.
The GFM426 contains all our datalogging functionality, is lightweight, uses an clear backlit LCD display and runs for 8 hours on a single charge.
The instrument is supplied in a carry case which also contains the charger, USB cable and some essential spares to get you started.
The GFM426 leads in its class with many outstanding features for effective operation and administration:-
- CH4, CO2, O2, H2S and CO gas analysis
- Atmospheric, static and differential pressure measurement
- Wellhead gas flow rate
- Data logging to pre-loaded well head ID’s
- Over 3000 reading data storage capacity
- USB Download
- SiteMan5 PC program
- Intrinsically safe – ATEX
- MCERTS accredited
- 8 hour battery life, 4 hr recharge
- 12 month recalibration interval
- Comprehensive service agreements available