MiniRAE 3000 – most advanced wireless handheld VOC monitor with parts per million measurement.
Whether for industrial hygiene, leak detection, or HazMat response, the MiniRAE 3000 delivers the most advanced VOC monitoring capabilities on the market.
Get a Quote
With a photoionization detector (PID) that has an extended detection range from 0-15,000 ppm, a rapid three-second response time, built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, and patented auto-cleaning sensor technology, the MiniRAE 3000 can measure more chemicals faster and more accurately than any other PID available.
The powerful sample pump draws through up to 100 feet of tubing horizontally orvertically. The optional built-in Bluetooth communicator can relay real-time instrument readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink3 wireless transmitter or command center. A built-in flashlight to help navigate in darker environments and an IP 65/67 dust-tight and water-proof housing all add up to a device that performs reliably even in harsh conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Most advanced handheld VOC monitor on the market
- PID measures from 0-15,000 ppm
- 3-second response
- Humidity compensation
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning technology
- Optional built-in Bluetooth transmitter
- Relays data up to 2 miles with RAELink3 Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 200 compounds
- IP 65/67 water-proof and dust-tight
- Logs up to 6 months of data at 1-minute intervals
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- 9.8eV for benzene and TVOC and 10.6 and 11.7 UV lamps for TVOC
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Hazmat Response
- Leak Detection
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Venue Protection
- Worker Exposure
(Right click, then “Save link as” to download the pdf)