The Gas Data GFM406 is an ATEX and MCERTS accredited portable gas analyser that replaces the models GFM410, GFM416, GFM400 and GFM130.
It is a high-functionality, portable and robust instrument designed to be used in field conditions for a variety of monitoring and measurement applications.
The GFM406 incorporates Gas Data’s latest software and hardware upgrades offering you a wide range of gas analysis options.
The instrument supports up to 2 infra-red channels (your choice of CH4, CO2, CO and LEL) and up to 5 electrochemical channels (your choice of O2, CO,H2S and H2).
The GFM406 provides pressure measurement across 3 reference points – atmospheric, static (gauge) and differential – and flow measurement rates can be captured using an optional vane anemometer.
The GFM406 provides a wide range of features and options to support your analysis needs, including;
- An easy-to-read high contrast LCD display.
- Internal pump.
- Attended and unattended data logging capability.
- 8 hour battery life with 4 hr recharge time.
- 12 month recommended recalibration interval.
- High capacity data storage, labelling and management capability (featuring Siteman 5 PC software).
- Optional temperature probe and vane anemometer.