Multi Gas Diffusion or Pump Detector for O2, Combustibles, H2S or CO
This compact portable device, available in both diffusion and pump models, monitors up to four gases in confined spaces. Designed for hazardous environments, it can measure levels of hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and combustibles, and checks for adequate oxygen with a state-of-the-art, lead-free oxygen monitor.
The QRAE II’s water-resistant, dust-resistant, and shock-resistant case provides durability, and three alarms –light, sound, and vibration – to make sure the user is aware of any danger. The intuitive, two-button interface is easy to use, even when wearing two layers of gloves. Plus, with easy access to the pumps, sensors, filter, and battery, maintenance is streamlined.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors and detects 1-4 gases
- Lead-free, long-life oxygen sensor
- Large easy-to-read display can be flipped for handheld or belt use
- Three-alarms – visual, audio, and vibration
- Interchangeable alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Water, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Easy access to pumps, sensors, filter, and battery
- Minimal electromagnetic and radio interference
- Detects hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, combustibles, and monitors oxygen
- Cradle connects to PC and charges monitor and battery
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 14 hours of continuous operation