Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic Detector) has been specifically designed for use with the Honeywell Analytics’ range of Sensepoint toxic and Oxygen sensors. This configuration is ideal for a wide range of toxic and Oxygen gas detection applications. The sensor can be mounted up to 30 metres (100 feet) away from the transmitter in areas that are difficult to access. The transmitter can be mounted at a suitable location away from this area where it is easy to access, view its display and interact with via the user interface.
Get a Quote
The Sensepoint XCD RTD (Remote Toxic Detector) can be used with the Honeywell Sensepoint range of toxic and oxygen sensors.
Sensepoint range of toxic and Oxygen gas detectors. The sensors can be directly mounted to the M25 entry at the bottom of the transmitter, or remotely mounted to suitable junction boxes or duct mounting assemblies.
The transmitter’s tri-colour backlit LCD clearly indicates status at a glance, even from a distance. A steady green backlight indicates normal operation, flashing yellow indicates fault and flashing red indicates an alarm. Outputs include 2 programmable alarm relays, 1 programmable fault relay as well as 4-20mA output (sink or source selectable).The range, relay operation, alarm set points and electronic tag number of the detector can be adjusted using the transmitter’s LCD and the non-intrusive magnetic switches. Outputs are automatically inhibited during adjustment thereby reducing the risk of false alarm at the control panel during maintenance.
Sensepoint XCD RTD from Honeywell Analytics (manufacturers of toxic and flammable gas detection systems under the Sieger and Zareba brands) can be used ‘stand alone’ or with a choice of controllers such as the Honeywell Zareba Unipoint, or operated from a customer´s own existing system due to the use of industry standard outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Clear and informative display – Tri-colour backlight on LCD display. Instantly and clearly visible from a distance. Helps to clarify operation status in adverse situations
- Multiple signal outputs – 4 to 20mA standard. Programmable alarm and fault relays
- Compatible with Honeywell Sensepoint oxygen and toxic gas sensors
- Non-intrusive operation – Easy routine maintenance. No need to open the transmitter. Faster planned maintenance. Greater operator confidence
- Housing material options – Aluminium alloy or Stainless Steel 316
- Easy to install – Simple plug-in sensors. Integral plate for wall mount. Separate kit for vertical/horizontal pipe mount. On board relays allow for local alarms. 3 wire operation, source or sink
- Sensor can be mounted up to 30 metres (100 feet) from transmitter