The Sensepoint XRL is part of the the new generation of fixed gas detection technology. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology allows you to pair your smartphone to the detector to perform routine tasks such as calibrations, adjusting alarm set points & checking fault codes. This technology eliminates the need for paperwork as the calibration report can be generated directly from your smartphone using the Honeywell Sensepoint App.
The Sensepoint XRL is available as a flammable gas detector used to detect potentially explosive gases or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a wide range of toxic gases.
Features & Benefits
- Manage installation, commissioning and maintenance from the gas detector app on your smartphone or tablet
- Award-winning design
- Robust aluminum housing
- Worldwide hazardous area approvals
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- mA loop or Modbus RTU output
- Multi-colour LED status indicator
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C, IP66, Type 4X
- Choice of toxic, Oxygen or flammable sensors