- Process meter with a large display
- input 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V, 0-60mV, 0-75mV, 0-100mV
- 0, 2 or 4 relay outputs (or OC)
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- option: active current output
The SRP-94 process meter features analog input with protection safeguarding the measuring resistor against damage. The device operates in the following modes: linear, root, square and user defined (max. 20 points). The 24V DC / 100 mA output is used to power the measuring transducers. The RS-485 enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems. 2 or 4 relay (or OC) outputs make it possible to adjust the level of the measured signal. These outputs can be controlled according to one or two threshold values.
– programmable measuring range,
– programmable hystereses and delays of control outputs,
– password protected,
– programmable indication filtration,
– display brightness adjustable in 8 steps,
– overload-protected current input.
Measuring methane concentration in a biogas plant, activating fan 1 when level I is exceeded, activating fan 2 when level II is exceeded.