OBW Technologies specialise in the Sale, Service, Installation, Commissioning, Testing & Maintenance of high-quality gas detection systems both fixed and portable, field process measurement devices, control instruments and noise monitoring equipment. Head office is based in Limerick and the industries served range from Bio-Pharma, Medical Device, Semiconductor, Manufacturing & Food/Beverage nationwide.
We currently have an opportunity for a candidate who has direct experience in a sales environment, be that retail, hospitality, door to door sales etc. and wishes to build upon this experience, gain technical expertise and grow their sales career in the B2B Sector. OBW will invest time and expertise into providing you with the best platform to reach your goals with us.
Focusing on the portable gas detection devices sector, the successful candidate will be very outgoing, organised and have a collaborative approach to their work. They will work with the existing team in managing all aspects of the sales cycle, reaching out and follow-up on both incoming and self-generated leads, proposals and quotations, through to deal close. The role is full-time and will allow for a combination of working from the office, and frequent site visits.
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources including website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges.
- Organise site visits and meet with potential customers to build the relationship and educate them on the opportunities and benefits of our product range. Deliver sales presentations and provide product training.
- Closely manage sales funnel to ensure opportunities are progressed from initial enquiry to order.
- Achieve and seek to exceed agreed sale targets
- Acquire, maintain and keep up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on current customers, business potential, purchasing protocols, competitor activity and market trends.
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive.
- Update all key contacts in the CRM system and ensure detailed information is logged for each contact.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Science (Chemistry), Engineering or Business. The preferred candidate will have at least 1+ years’ experience in a sales hunter, account management, or corporate sales role.
- Strong command of all sales related competencies – e.g., clear communication – oral and written, strategy and planning.
- Technical competence (experience/competence selling technical products or services).
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets monthly, quarterly and annually. Work on own initiative and continually seek ways to improve sales performance.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business. Ability to build and develop excellent customer relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, with active listening skills. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Positive mindset interacting with customers, colleagues and the client
- Teamwork oriented individual able to share best practice and add to positive team culture.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM beneficial.
- Experience working with Microsoft products e.g. Word and Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Full, unrestricted driving license.