OBW Technologies Ltd, the leading national provider of portable and fixed gas detection sensors and solutions in Ireland is currently looking to hire Service Engineers to join their fast-paced, dynamic and growing team. We are looking for candidates to cover the Leinster Region.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate’s will work as part of an established team of Engineers to provide maintenance support for all their gas detection requirements in both fixed and portable gas detection, for a range of companies predominantly in the life sciences, high tech & utility provision sectors. The role will involve the management of all Hazardous Monitoring Equipment across our customer sites ensuring all elements of the Service Contract are provided in line with our clients contractual expectations and obligations.
The successful applicant will be an experienced and extremely well-organized Field Service Engineer, with experience gained in an Industrial environment. Knowledge of Honeywell Gas detection or similar Instrumentation will be highly advantageous, but experience of field service work is essential. They will be a results driven candidate, with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks, and have excellent attention to detail and Customer Focus.
- Service, maintenance, and repair of Honeywell Fixed/Portable gas detection equipment covered by the service contract.
- To forge quality customer relationships by liaising professionally with customers on site, i.e. how problems have been resolved, action taken to avoid further problems, etc.
- Accurately record all daily maintenance/operation activities
- Proactively review and monitor your own work schedule within the team to ensure all customer expectations are met
- Ensure the strong lines of communication are maintained with all of our customers and partners
- Build a strong working relationship with the other service engineers to ensure will always deliver within our Service Level Agreement
- A Third level or equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline is essential.
- Must have field service work experience.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services and experience with Instrumentation in an Industrial environment is preferable.
- A good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi functional project team
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Written and spoken English fluency.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation.