OBW Technologies are currently seeking additional Service Engineers to join our existing team based at our customers Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility. Reporting to the Onsite Supervisor/Service Manager, the successful candidate will provide maintenance support for Life Safety Systems, to include both fixed and portable gas detection. Working as part of an established team of Engineers, they will successfully deliver this service to our client, ensuring all elements of the Service Contract are provided in line with our clients contractual expectations and obligations.
The successful applicant will be an experienced and extremely well-organized Service Engineer, with experience gained in an Industrial environment. Experience of field service work is essential.
- Service, maintenance and repair of Life Safety System’s, to include Honeywell Fixed/Portable gas detection equipment covered by the service contract.
- To forge quality customer relationships by liaising professionally with customers on site, i.e. how problems have been resolved, action taken to avoid further problems, etc.
- Accurately record all daily maintenance/operation activities by ensuring that all daily operational meetings are attended and all maintenance management databases that are used on site are kept up to date using the designated method.
- Proactively review and monitor your own work schedule within the team to ensure all customer expectations are met
- Ensure the strong lines of communication are maintained with all of our customers and partners
- Build a strong working relationship with the other service engineers to ensure OBW will always deliver within our Service Level Agreement
- Third level qualification in an Engineering discipline (electrical, mechanical etc) or an Electrical Trade.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services.
- Knowledge of Honeywell Gas detection or similar instrumentation will be highly advantageous.
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision.
- A good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience with Instrumentation in an Industrial environment preferred
- Computer literacy is essential (MS Office)