OBW Technologies Ltd, the leading national provider of portable and fixed gas detection sensors and solutions in Ireland is currently looking to hire a Service and Commissioning Engineer to join their fast-paced, dynamic and growing team. The successful candidate will support the Munster and South Leinster Region.
- Service, maintenance, and repair of Honeywell Fixed/Portable gas detection equipment covered by the service contract.
- To forge quality customer relationships by liaising professionally with customers on-site, i.e. how problems have been resolved, action taken to avoid further problems, etc.
- Accurately record all daily maintenance/operation activities
- Proactively review and monitor your own work schedule within the team to ensure all customer expectations are met
- Ensure the strong lines of communication are maintained with all of our customers and partners
- Build a strong working relationship with the other service engineers to ensure will always deliver within our Service Level Agreement
- A Third level or equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline is essential.
- Must have field service work experience.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services and experience with Instrumentation in an Industrial environment is preferable.
- A good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Written and spoken English fluency.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation.